We are one Church with two church buildings: The Chapel of Ease (1890) in McClellanville and The Brick Church at Wambaw (1768) near Hampton Plantation.
We hold a lively variety of political and theological positions, respect each other, like to laugh, and are not stuffy. Some important things that bind us together are our love for Jesus Christ and his Church, the new life that is ours in Him, a genuine affection for each other, and a strong desire to respond to those in need.
The Brick Church at Wambaw was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1972. Today, it is highly valued for its architectural and historical significance.